Saturday, October 22nd. 10AM-4PM. Come out and experience the farm up close! Wagon rides, food, activities, and more!
Tickets are limited and MUST be purchased in advance by clicking on this link: Buy Tickets Now
We're excited to welcome you out on the farm for a day of fun!
** Parking information: You will NOT access parking from the driveway at 1239 RTE 113. Instead, ALL traffic will be entering from Blooming Glen Rd. For GPS purposes, you may use "818 Blooming Glen Rd, Blooming Glen PA 18911", or simply enter "Miriam Dr, Perkasie, PA 18944" - both will take you to the same place. You will turn off of Blooming Glen Rd on to Miriam Drive where the Blooming Glen post office is. Continue straight back on to the stone drive which goes through the woods and into the field. One of our team members will be there at the entrance to the field collecting printed tickets and directing you to the parking area. See image below:
See below for a list of activities:
▪ A 2 mile wagon trail tour led by your farmers to visit one of the cattle herds, learn how rotational grazing works on hundreds of acres, and see up close and personal what pasture based regenerative agriculture looks like.
▪ Hay bale pyramid for climbing
▪ Bounce house(s)
▪ Face painting and corn husk doll making
▪ Animals! We'll bring some of our animals in and have them available for you to see up close. Pigs, chickens, calves, and sheep.
▪ Food! Expect a delicious assortment of our meat plus local snacks like apples, organic grass fed ice cream, organic sourdough soft pretzels, coffee/cider, and more!
▪ Farm equipment! We'll have all types of our equipment out on display. Climb on up and see what it feels like in a big tractor!
** If you'd like to take home any of our products while you're here, please place your order ahead of time through our online store and include a note that you'd like to pick it up at the Fall Fest. We will not be packing any orders during the event as our entire team will be assisting with different activities.
Have questions for us? Email us directly at: